Our Raleigh branch is in search for a Project Manager to join our Green Team and help fulfill our mission of providing outstanding results through great service to our clients. Someone who is passionate and knowledgeable of the landscape/hardscape industry, has experience in the commercial maintenance and install fields within landscape, and wants to be a part of a team that provides meaningful work to their community.
What you need for success:
- 2-years’ experience in the landscape/hardscape industry leading multiple crews to obtain high level of efficiency
- Have a competitive drive to excellence
- Ability to promote trust and open-mindedness within a team environment
- Ability to create and sustain a productive team environment and build team consensus
- Appropriately understand technology and use devices
- Knowledge of equipment operation and basic small engine field repair and troubleshooting
- Ability to read landscape and irrigation blueprints for comprehension and implementation
- Demonstrated positive and proactive approach towards customer service
- Ability to use windows-based computer software, including Outlook, Word, Trello, and Excel
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- A class “C” driver’s license is required during appointment to this job classification. The driver’s license must be maintained in good standing as per company insurance standards.
Greenscape Inc. is an award-winning commercial landscape company based in the Triangle. We provide dynamic outdoor landscapes to all those who live, work, and play within our community. Since our establishment in 1979 we have thrived on culture and strongly believe in our core values. As industry leaders in safety- we remain committed to providing a safe work environment. It is our team-based environment that keeps all of our branches- Holly Springs, Durham, and North Raleigh- together as one unit, aiming for success as a whole in addition to individual growth.