Would you take pride in contributing a fresh perspective to the green industry focusing on health, wellness, social connection and the environment?
Outstanding results through great service. Does this sound like something you strive for professionally?
Are you a team player with an interest in further enhancing our company culture through safety, communication and process?
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We are a forward thinking commercial landscape company that has proudly satisfied our Design, Build and Maintenance clients for over 35 years in the Triangle.
We are seeking employees that want to grow with us into the future.
Interested candidates please apply online at
- Trains staff on equipment, landscape practices and Safety
- Follows proper procedures and standards.
- Ability to safely drive company truck, trailer and operate all landscape equipment
- Professionally assist in managing jobs to meet efficiency goals and quality standards.
- Irrigation clock management, head repair and general irrigation operation.
- Demonstrated ability to read maps, give and follow clear directions
- Organizational skills to manage landscape crews’ daily activities, coordinate additional personnel
- Good communication skills (oral and written) particularly for conveying technical information to crew, peers, and clients
- Demonstrated positive approach towards customer service, coworkers and subordinates
- Must have a high level of motivation, enthusiasm, be a self-starter and perform daily under pressure.
- Ability to work without direct supervision for extended periods of time
- Ability to create and sustain a productive team environment and build team consensus
- Available to work Saturdays and schedules the crew to do the same as needed
- Eye for detail
- Meets or exceeds budgeted hours, quality scoring, targets, and safety measurements.
- Promotes a safe work site with all employees utilizing safe practices and complying with company policies.
- Efficiently manages a crew and job site to meet budget hours.
- Manages Crew to provide quality services in a professional manner
- Trains employees on all techniques, equipment operation and safe practices that are necessary to perform their work.
- Communicates with manager of site needs, changes in schedule, crew needs and crew performance
- Maintains familiarity with each contracts specification and insures compliance
- Adjust work load while on site to meet client needs and budgeted hour requirements
- Instructs entire crew on their responsibilities and tasks and holds crew responsible for their roles.
- Insures that all equipment and materials needed are loaded and available to crew on a daily basis.
- Departs the yard by designated time to insure maximum time available on the job site
- Identifies any problem areas and brings these areas to the attention of their manager.
- Manages equipment needs and sees that all equipment is properly maintained and available
- Manages, motivates, and encourages team to meet company goals.
- Anticipates and solves problems before they occur, Responds quickly to problem areas