Would you take pride in contributing a fresh perspective to the green industry focusing on health, wellness, social connection and the environment?
Outstanding results through great service. Does this sound like something you strive for professionally?
Are you a team player with an interest in further enhancing our company culture through safety, communication and process?
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We are a forward-thinking commercial landscape company that has proudly satisfied our Design, Build and Maintenance clients for over 35 years in the Triangle.
We are seeking employees that want to grow with us into the future.
Skill Set and Education Requirements- Demonstrated ability to read landscape and irrigation blue prints plans for comprehension and implementation
- Demonstrated ability in irrigation system management, equipment operation and basic small engine field repair and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to read maps, give and follow clear directions
- Good communication skills (oral and written) particularly for conveying technical information
- Demonstrated positive approach towards customer service and coworkers
- Must have a high level of motivation, enthusiasm, be a self-starter and perform daily under
- Ability to work without direct supervision for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid NC driver’s license with 3+ years of safe driving experience required.
- Maintains familiarity with each irrigation job’s specifications and insures compliance
- Determines priorities and division of irrigation service work on a daily basis to ensure timely
customer service while maximizing client route
- Insures that all equipment and materials are available in sufficient quantity to complete the days
- Departs the yard by designated time to insure maximum time available on clients site
- Manages equipment needs and sees that all equipment is properly maintained
- Communicates changes/adds with Irrigation manager.
- Visits sites to evaluate quality of turf/beds and proper irrigation system maintenance
- Sells minor enhancements to existing irrigation systems
- Sells minor enhancements to existing lighting systems
- Anticipates and solves problems before they occur
- Responds quickly to problem areas
- Coordinates with other Greenscape departments to resolve warranty issues
- Coordinates with Irrigation Manager in the use of shared equipment as well as additional personnel
- Other duties as assigned by the Irrigation Manager
Greenscape, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. MVR required for driver positions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. Greenscape, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, tobacco, smoke, e-cig free company.