We are a forward-thinking company that believes our people are our greatest asset. Our core focus is the growth and success of our team. We value team members who are committed, resourceful and who are not afraid to be bold and creative. If you see yourself working on a team that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, and you're passionate about creating exciting outdoor spaces, we want to meet you.
What we are looking for:
A Landscape Irrigation Apprentice to join our Green Team. Someone who can handle working outdoors in all kinds of weather, who will be passionate about providing quality service to our clients and wants to be a part of a team that provides meaningful work to their community.
Opportunities available in multiple locations in the Triangle area- Holly Springs, Raleigh, Durham
What you need for success:
This career opportunity will place you on a growth program to becoming an irrigation technician. We are searching for someone to join a strong, experienced team that will guide you with hands-on training of irrigation processes and techniques. Through this training you will become acquainted with repairs and maintenance on valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, and locating existing valves. Previous experience or knowledge in irrigation is not required. Technical skills are a must in order to have success in this field.
Starting pay $15-17/hour negotiable based on experience
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- A class “C” driver’s license is required during appointment to this job classification. The driver’s license must be maintained in good standing as per company insurance standards.
- Ability to meet or exceed the physical demands of this opportunity- Frequent bending, lifting, standing, walking, squatting, twisting.
- Valid NC driver’s license with 3+ years of safe driving experience required.
- Departs the yard by designated time to insure maximum time available on clients site
- Other duties as assigned by the Irrigation Manager
Greenscape, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. MVR required for driver positions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. Greenscape, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, tobacco, smoke, e-cig free company.