Would you take pride in contributing a fresh perspective to the green industry focusing on health, wellness, social connection and the environment?
Outstanding results through great service. Does this sound like something you strive for professionally?
Are you a team player with an interest in further enhancing our company culture through safety, communication and process?
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We are a forward thinking commercial landscape company that has proudly satisfied our Design, Build and Maintenance clients for over 35 years in the Triangle.
We are seeking employees that want to grow with us into the future.
- Report to work on time and ready.
- Manage and work with crew members and complete work standards efficiently.
- Effectively train new crew members on equipment operation, field tasks, safety and job processing.
- Pay attention to detail and respond quickly to problems while monitoring project activities to ensure instructions are followed and deadlines met.
- Read landscape plan and provide field layout.
- Knowledge in hardscape, planting, grading and sod installation, drainage work, irrigation system installation.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- 2+ years experience in hardscape landscaping.
- Knowledge of landscape plants and horticultural practices.
- Experience in leadership of crew members.
- Valid NC driver’s license with 3+ years of safe driving experience.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds using proper lifting techniques and assistance.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Greenscape, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. MVR required for driver positions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. Greenscape, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, tobacco, smoke, e-cig free company.