*Multi-Branch Irrigation Technician
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We're a forward-thinking landscape design and construction company that has 40 years of experience in the business, but we also strive to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focusing on health, wellness, social connection, and the environment.
The Irrigation Technician is responsible for contract and repairing irrigation services in a manner that is safe, efficient, and delivers a quality product to the customer. The technician is responsible for meeting all budgeted hours on contract services and the correct billing and tracking of labor and materials for all repair services.
- Installing irrigation systems
- Determines priorities and division of irrigation service work on a daily basis to ensure timely customer service while maximizing client route
- Repairing and maintaining valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, locating existing zones and valves and performing pump repairs.
- Familiarity with water requirements for plants and turf areas, able to diagnose situations where water is impacting plant health.
- Visits sites to evaluate the quality of turf/beds and proper irrigation system maintenance
- Sells minor enhancements to existing irrigation systems and/or lighting systems
- Understands the relationship between job quality, customer service, satisfaction, and retention
- Irrigation Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read landscape and irrigation blueprints plans for comprehension and implementation
- Demonstrated ability in irrigation system management, equipment operation and basic small engine field repair and troubleshooting
- Able to lift 50 lbs. with proper lifting techniques
- Work is predominantly outdoors, which may expose you to varying temperatures, weather conditions, noise levels, pesticides, herbicides, grease oils, dust fumes, and various environmental conditions
- Available to work Saturdays when required and Sundays / Holiday only when necessary
- Class “C” driver's license, with 3+ years of safe driving experience
Benefits & Compensation
- $700-800/week DOE
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- We offer Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Industry Licenses & Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Materials & Services
Equal employment opportunity employer
Greenscape, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.