What we are looking for:
An Install Foreman to join our Green Team. A leader who can handle working outdoors in all kinds of weather, who will be passionate about providing quality service to our clients and wants to be a part of a team that provides meaningful work to their community.
What you need for success:
- Ability to effectively lead, direct, and supervise the work of others
- Be capable of meeting quality expectations in an efficient manner
- Ability to communicate to your teammates and supervisors
- Capable of working outside in a physically demanding job
- Ability to safely drive company truck, trailer, and all landscape equipment
- Knowledge of irrigation clock management, general irrigation operation, and installation.
- Knowledgeable in landscape equipment, tools. And techniques
- Basic understanding of technology and devices
- Competitive drive for excellence and efficiency
- 1 year+ experience in commercial landscape industry leading a crew
- High level of motivation with the ability to perform daily under pressure
- Be able to provide customer service in a professional manner
- Ability to create and sustain a productive team environment
- Good planning and organizational capabilities
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- A class “C” driver’s license is required during appointment to this job classification. The driver’s license must be maintained in good standing as per company insurance standards.
Greenscape Inc. is an award-winning commercial landscape company based in the Triangle. We provide dynamic outdoor landscapes to all those who live, work, and play within our community. Since our establishment in 1979 we have thrived on culture and strongly believe in our core values. As industry leaders in safety- we remain committed to providing a safe work environment. It is our team-based environment that keeps all of our branches- Holly Springs, Durham, and North Raleigh- together as one unit, aiming for success as a whole in addition to individual growth.