Our Holly Springs branch is in search for a Floriculture Technician who is as passionate about growing their career as they are about taking care of plants. A leader who is up to the task of maintaining commercial landscapes, is a self-starter who can work well independently, as well as with a team, is seeking to capture a profession that allows them to grow their passion while being a part of a team that provides meaningful work to their community.
Starting rate: $625-725/Week (Negotiable depending upon experience level)
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to work without direct supervision for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of plant ID, pest/disease ID, and horticulture practices
- Knowledgeable with commercial landscape and designs
- Ability to create and maintain ornamental pots, beds, and living walls
- Creativeness and ingenuity
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High attention to detail
- Pesticides license preferred, if you do not have one, company will explore sending you to training programs and testing
- 1 year+ experience in horticulture/floriculture field
- A class “C” driver’s license is required during appointment to this job classification. The driver’s license must be maintained in good standing as per company insurance standards
Greenscape Inc. is an award-winning commercial landscape company based in the Triangle. We provide dynamic outdoor landscapes to all those who live, work, and play within our community. Since our establishment in 1979 we have thrived on culture and strongly believe in our core values. As industry leaders in safety- we remain committed to providing a safe work environment. It is our team-based environment that keeps all of our branches- Holly Springs, Durham, and North Raleigh- together as one unit, aiming for success as a whole in addition to individual growth.