Why Join Our Team?
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We deliver outstanding results through phenomenal service. We are a forward-thinking commercial landscape company that has proudly satisfied our Design, Build and Maintenance clients for over 35 years in the Triangle.
The Commercial Foreman is responsible for communicating and directing your crew in a manner that is safe, efficient and delivers a quality product to the customer. The foreman is responsible for meeting all budget hours and utilizing the correct amount of materials on his assigned jobs, responsible for all safety, equipment care and employee performance for their assigned crew.
- You show up to work on time and ready.
- You lead crew members to meet job-site hours while providing quality services in a professional manner.
- Effectively train new crew members on equipment operation, field tasks, safety, and job processing.
- Meet or exceed budgeted hours, quality scoring, gross margin goals, and safety measurements.
- Irrigation clock management, head repair, and general irrigation operation.
- Read landscape plans and provide field layout.
- Provide knowledge in hardscape, planting, grading, and sod installation, drainage work, irrigation system installation.
- 2+ years of experience in landscaping or as a Foreman.
- Knowledge of landscape plants and horticultural practices.
- Experience in leadership of crew members.
- Valid NC driver’s license with 3+ years of safe driving experience (MVR).
- Ability to safely drive a company truck, trailer, and landscape equipment
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds using proper lifting techniques and assistance.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits Package
- 401k Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Dream On Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- And More
Greenscape, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, Veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Greenscape, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, tobacco, smoke, e-cig free company.