Would you take pride in contributing a fresh perspective to the green industry focusing on health, wellness, social connection, and the environment?
Outstanding results through great service. Does this sound like something you strive for professionally?
Are you a team player with an interest in further enhancing our company culture through safety, communication, and process? Let’s chat…
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We are a forward-thinking commercial landscape company that has proudly satisfied our Design, Build and Maintenance clients for over 35 years in the Triangle.
We are seeking employees that want to grow with us into the future.
- Report to work on time and ready.
- Support crew with maintenance landscaping needs.
- Work with and maintain a variety of commercial equipment such as blowers, mowers, clippers, and edgers as well as landscaping materials.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds with proper lifting techniques and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance.
- Experience in commercial landscaping maintenance preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of landscape plants and horticultural practices preferred, but not required.
- Valid NC driver’s license with 3+ years of safe driving experience preferred, but not required.
Greenscape, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. MVR required for driver positions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. Greenscape, Inc. is a drug, alcohol, tobacco, smoke, e-cig free company.