Are you a customer-service oriented person that enjoys challenges? Greenscape Inc. is seeking an ambitious, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Business Developer in the Triangle area.
Why Join Our Team?
Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We're a forward-thinking landscape design and construction company that has 40 years of experience in the business, but we also strive to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focusing on health, wellness, social connection and the environment.
The Business Developer is to develop new business for the branch, oversee initial interaction with the customers, and keep them informed as to all aspects of the proposal process. The Business Developer makes contact with the prospect, prepares and presents the proposal documents, completes the sale, collaborates with company production and accounting personnel, and communicates with subcontractors and vendors. The Business Developer also achieves the annual budget and business development goals of the Branch while maintaining a professional, ethical, and safe corporate atmosphere.
- You are responsible for hitting respective sales goals
- Attend client meetings (homeowner’s association (HOA), board of directors’ (BOD) meetings, etc.) as needed
- You attend professional association meetings such as Building Owners and Managers Association Intl. (BOMA), etc.
- Make initial contact with client and take all required measurements
- You ensure that vendor pricing is competitive and accurate
- Make effective presentations and present all proposals/documents to client
- You can close sales and coordinate job specifics with Branch Manager
- Work with clients and ensure that all client’s concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- You maintain Bid Board and track sales process
- Maintain and update CRM software daily (deadlines, meetings, notes, points of contact, phone conversations, etc.)
- You assist in the development and implementation of the company’s marketing plan
- 3 years of combined commercial landscape and/or sales experience (preferred)
- An Associate Degree or higher (preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficient in or able to learn "Aspire" operating software
- Proficient in or able to learn www.goilawn.com software
- Able to create presentations for potential clients using technology to craft professional displays
- Class "C" Drivers license
Benefits & Compensation
- $50k-60k DOE
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus
- We offer Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Industry Licenses & Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Materials & Services
Equal employment opportunity employer
Greenscape, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.